Sunday 7 December 2008

Gee, where did that last month go?

I've been meaning to make a few posts, but more urgent things seem to have overtaken me. Now I finally sit down and realise it has been a whole month since I last made the time.

Thanks for your concern about the headache. It's gone now although my eyesight is still a bit dodgy at times. Crams, I have contemplated it being food issues for a while. I'm still working up to an elimination diet. I'm scared..... it seems so hard:(

In the last week, Amelie has received a prize at her first school presentation night, Juliet has sung and danced with all her might at her daycare Christmas concert, and Euan has started crawling and grown 2 teeth. In the next week we have a preschool concert for Juliet, a couple of Christmas parties, followed closely by my birthday and a visit from my sister and her new baby. Lots to look forward to, gotta love this time of year!

No comments: