Tuesday 30 June 2009

Tomorrow

Another post in the "My life is a song title" series

#2 Tomorrow

Tomorrow I go to the neurologist for the results of the MRI from a few weeks back. Until last week I was pretty cool with the waiting, but then the countdown started. Every day has seen me becoming more anxious. And finally... it's only a day away!!

Some of my nearest and dearest will be surprised that I picked this song. They know of my phobia of the musical "Annie", stemming from an unfortunate vocal performance at the Kempsey Eisteddfod circa 1987ish. Maybe it wasn't that bad, but it felt bad, and embarassing. Thankfully there is no video evidence that I know of.

When I started My life is a song title I secretly hoped that it would be a version of High Fidelity. I think this post crushed that dead.

No comments: