Tuesday 2 September 2008

'Spose I'll do some blogging then...

I love reading blogs, wishing my life was as interesting and stylish as some. So I figure I need to make it happen, and writing about it seems like a good place to start. So with encouragement from Kate at picklebums I'm setting off into the realm of blogging.

I want this blog to reflect the great and wondrous things in my life. I want my blog to inspire me, motivate me and give me space to start to be creative again. It seems my creativity has been sucked into a blackhole since the arrival of my beautiful, yet somewhat time consuming children:-) I want my blog to kick me into gear to declutter my life, my home and my head. How's that for a mission statement!

So what better way to exercise my creativity than to do a menu plan for the week, lol. I thought I would join in Menu Plan Monday at I'm an organizing junkie. Let's get cracking....

Monday - Sweet and Sour Pork Meatballs, in the slow cooker as I write.
Tuesday - Chickpea and Vegie Curry
Wednesday - Sausage and Lentil Hotpot
Thursday - Risotto with beef, spinach and semi-dried tomatoes
Friday - Tuna Pasta
Saturday - Lamb roast in the slow cooker

I've got some Butterscotch Biscuit dough in the fridge to bake for snacks.

The blog layout is still a work in progress, but it feels great to be posting and beating the procrastination that seems to dominate my life.

1 comment:

katef said...

yay! Welcome to the world of blogging!

I hope you plan to share some of the recipes for these delicious meals? I am already drooling over the thought of butterscotch biscuits!